Thursday, April 13, 2017

Project Update

The plan this week was to get into the filing room and start to organize everything into the filing cabinets. While it can be best described as organized chaos right now, with folders piled in corners, and on top of shorter filing cabinets, it is starting to be ordered. I've got part of the W's finished, and a lot of the project involves constant shifting of drawers, realizing this state or that state has more files than I realized. It's going to be a big project, getting everything organized.

I also do not think I have enough filing cabinets, but maybe?

This week is Passover. It's also the first time in my 30-something years I've not been in Connecticut with family. I wasn't able to get anything together for the first seder, but for the second night, C. and I attended the Community Seder hosted at the synagogue we've been attending. We've been discussing starting to attend more.

Tomorrow, my work is closed. It's strange to me, having Good Friday off. Especially as it is not my holiday. But I'm looking forward to having time to catch up on sleep, knitting, and reading. Hopefully get some writing done as well. Maybe even also catch up on my Netflix queue.

No comments:

Post a Comment