Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Been awhile.

So. It's been awhile. *brushes this ol' blog off*. Hello? Anyone still out there?

When we last left adventuring, I had just started driving lessons. Well, I have my license. I have a car. I'm driving. And so far I've not got into trouble with either.

I also have a baby. C. and I kept it mostly under wraps, but he's here, he's two and half months already, and somehow has worked his way into everything about our lives.

(I returned to work February 19, having been home nine weeks with him. If there's one thing I learned in those nine weeks, it's that I am not SAHM material. I will be a better mom for him for working. I also promise this will not become a parenting blog, though it's natural he'll pop in and out of here on occasion.)

So. Back to work. Many cool projects in the upcoming months. Have a baby.

Hi.

No comments:

Post a Comment